The outstanding feature of V75 is the design of its V-shaped feet. However, this is a series created with a solid base that conveys a sense of stability and durability. All within a resource economy in conformity with some current market requirements, steering well clear of contrivances.
The solutions it provides to all the technical problems of electrification, networks, growth … facilitate its implementation by providing solutions
- Task desk: Desktop in melamine faced chipboard of 30mm thickness with 2 mm ABS edging. Available in a range of finishes.
- Meeting desk: Desktop in melamine faced chipboard of 30mm thickness with 2 mm ABS edging. Available in a range of finishes.
- Bench: Desktop in melamine faced chipboard of 30mm thickness with 2 mm ABS edging. Available in a range of finishes.
• Support: Leg in “V” exclusive design in 3mm thickness folded steel with a 75o angle. 3mm steel support to join and hold crossbar and table top. It is finished with epoxy paint, after receiving a cleaning, phosphate and anti- corrosion treatment. Floor levellers. Available in a range of finishes.
• Crossbars: are made using 1,5mm cold-rolled steel plate folded to achieve the shape. The design of the central part of the crossbar is designed for possible use of the crossbar for cable management and the attachment of panels, trays, etc.
• Support Perdestals: carcass, covers & drawers in melamine faced chipboard of 19mm thickness. Floor levelers on the bases for fixed pedestals and wheels for mobile pedestals. Removable lock with master ket option available. Integrated handles on both sides of the drawers. The pedestals are available with 3 drawers or with 1 drawer and 1 filling cabinet for DIN-A4 folders. The metal glides are sliding with ball-bearing system, and are hidden within the structure of the drawers. Integrated anti-tilt system for mobile pedestals. The drawers and filing cabinet structures are mede from epoxy lacquered steel plate. Available in a range of finishes.
• Support low cabinets: carcass, covers & doors in melamine faced chipboard of 19mm thickness. Floor levelles on the bases. Removable lock with master key option available. Aluminium handles. Available in a range of finishes.
• Cabling & wiring solutions.
- Top access system comprising a metal flap with hidden hinges and opening for frontal cabling.
- Electricity pedestal: removable back on the posterior part for cabling and the possibility of attachmente to plug socket.
• Metal tray: made from 1mm cold-relled Steel plate finished in epoxy paint. Desingned for cabling conduction and management. In pool support over the crossbars and on operative tables attached.