MH stands out for its marked volumetric richness, where the profiling gives the programme great lightness in combination with the solidity of the operational blocks. It is a functional operational system where the single colour gives a great visual impact, fusing horizontal and vertical elements together. The simplicity of the profiles, separately attached to the desk top, means that workstations can be extended without overloading the available space. They also give the furniture a solid structure without taking anything away from the surrounding architecture.
Its distinctive lines, lightness at the joints and harmonious proportions are the hallmarks of this item, where simplicity combines with avant-garde finishes.
A table that integrates all working features with a stylish line and the possibility of a number of configurations.
Superimposed planes and the use of volume to create different configurations and new working forms that can redesign space.
Aesthetics, design and technology come together in these desks with integrated electriﬁcation. A solution characterised by economy of space, ﬂexibility and scope for extension.
Novel ﬁnishes and lightness for a new interpretation of an essential item in any programme.
Meeting and working tables with integrated wire-management to facilitate communication and make spaces operational.
Versatile reception desk where the different elements are integrated to adapt to each situation and maintain clean lines.
• Work planes: desktop in melamine faced chipboard of 30mm thickness with 2 mm ABS edging. Available in a rage of finishes.
• Support: “Loop” leg exclusive design consisting of a frame with profile of 60x20mm in cold rolled steel. It is finished with epoxy paint, after receiving a cleaning, phosphate and anticorrosion treatment. Flat steel bar (40×10 mm) to join and secure the crossbeam to the table cover. Available in a range of finishes.
• Crossbars: are made using 1,5mm cold-rolled steel plate folded to achieve the shape. The design of the central part of the crossbar is designed for possible use of the crossbar for cable management and the attachment of panels, trays, etc
• Mobile and support pedestals: carcass covers & drawers in melamine faced chipboard of 19mm thickness. Floor levelers on the bases for fixed pedestals and wheels for mobile pedestals. The drawers are metallic. The metal glides are sliding with ball-bearing system, and are hidden within the structure of the drawers. Integrated anti-tilt system for mobile pedestals. Removable lock with master key option available. Integrated handles on both sides of the drawers. Available in a range of finishes.
• Support low cabinets: carcass, covers & doors in melamine faced chipboard of 19mm thickness. Floor levelers on the bases. Removable lock with master key option available. Aluminum handles. Available in a range of finishes.
• Cabling & wiring solutions.
- Top access (Task desk and bench) system comprising a metal flap with hidden hinges and opening for frontal cabling.
- Top access (Meeting desk) system comprising a melamine flap and opening for side cabling.
- Electricity pedestal: removable back on the posterior part for cabling and the possibility of attachment to plug socket.
- Bench and Meeting desk: the routing of the wiring is carried out by the technical foot, by means of a removable panel, allowing the integration of the cables and the boxes.
• Screen: in various materials, melamine, lacquered or upholstered.
• Metal tray: made from 1mm cold-rolled Steel plate finished in epoxy paint. Designed for cabling conduction and management. In pool support over the crossbars and on operative tables attached.
• Modesty panel: in melamine faced chipboard of 19mm thickness with 1 mm ABS edging.
• Cpu support: of exclusive design made with profiles and steel sheets of different sizes. Fastening to crossbar. Epoxy finish.